To Pray For The Health of His Holiness Gyal Wa Menri, 33rd Abbot of Bon.
Yung Drung Bon Monastic Center would like to make an important announcement requesting all Bon brothers and sisters to pray for the health of His Holiness Gyal Wa Menri, 33rd Abbot of Bon.
Yung Drung Bon Monastic Center made a special request to His Eminence Yongzin Rinpoche for advice on prayers for the health of His Holiness. Menri Monastery will perform all the following prayers recommended by His Eminence Yongzin Rinpoche at Shen Ten Dhargye Ling on August 24, 2015: (Ku Che Zhap Ten) prayer
- Sipi Gyalmo Bumtsok -100,000 of Mother of the Universe rituals
- Phurba rituals -100,000 repetitions of Kilaya rituals
- Sherab Chamma – 10,000 times
- 100,000 animal life relief prayers
Menri is requesting all Monasteries, Laprang, Bon centers, and the Bon community send the monastery acknowledgement of accumulation of Phurpa, Sigyal Tsok Khor and other mantra and prayers:
- Ma Dhu Sum San Gye (Ye She Walmo prayer) – as many as possible
- Sherab Chamma mantra – as many as possible
- Sipi Gyalmo mantra – as many as possible
- Phurpa mantra – as many as possible
Contact person: (email@example.com)
With deep appreciation, and please praying for His Holiness’ health.
Yung Drung Bon Monastic Center
Geshe Dawa Dhargyal
Source : http://theyungdrungbon.com/2015/09/dear-bon-family/#more-2212